Thursday 18 August 2011

Entry 5 - Bitten (Day 4)

CURRENT SURVIVORS:


This was a huge mistake, but it's now too late. Thomas still hasn't returned and now I'm beginning to think he's abandoned me. I'm alone here.

Chris is gone. He started calling out for someone called Susan, he's never spoken about her before. He didn't recognise me at all, when Susan didn't come he claimed I had harmed her and in his confusion he turned violent. He hit me. I locked him in one of the bedrooms upstairs and hoped he didn't make too much noise. He didn't. When I checked on him a couple of hours later, he was just sitting there on the floor, dribbling and staring into space. About an hour later he turned. It was like nothing I've seen before. He was a zombie, but it was different. He didn't die. It would of been better if he had.

I now understand there is a difference between the zombies which are the infected dead, what we've seen so far, and the infected living. He was FAST. Actually fast. Not the shambling idiots I'm used to. Impossibly strong too, he tore through the bedroom door and then minced the barricaded front door. There were bits of wood and blood everywhere. He had bled. Normal Zombies don't bleed. If he had seen me I would be dead. I managed to hide in one of the rooms downstairs when I heard the bedroom door being smashed. I peeked through a slant in the window and saw him running down the hill. A whole more dangerous zombie. Why haven't we seen this before? Maybe because people don't usually survive a zombie attack. I've also been caring for him, keeping him alive.

I reblocked the front door with everything I could find, I'll use the back door for the time being. I'm going to wait a bit longer for Thomas. He's the only thing I have left now, I can't leave. Please don't let him have abandoned me. I'm scared. Whatever Chris has become is still out there somewhere.

Still surviving
Katherine

NEW ZOMBIE DISCOVERED

1 comment:

  1. intreasting. Hope we see more stuff like this. Like maybe they act as a sort of sarge in arms to the lesser infected

    ReplyDelete